ZEN Responsive WordPress Theme 1.3.5
- Custom theme options page
- Additional content boxes for more advanced layouts
- Custom content block post type for more advanced layouts
- Blog archive page template
- “Project” custom post type – Add Vimeo, Youtube, uploaded audio, uploaded video, and uploaded images
- “Team Member” custom post type
- Custom Posts widget
- Custom Twitter widget
- Custom Social widget
- Custom Recent Comments widget
- Custom WordPress functionality as plugins for better management
- Featured image sliders with editable text
- Custom Post Block shortcode
- Custom Post Slider shortcode
- Custom column shortcode
- Custom WYSIWYG class to create buttons and other unique elements
- Add Vimeo & YouTube as attachments to use throughout your site
- Envato toolkit is included for easy updating
- ZEN supports all ThemeHookAlliance hooks.
More WordPress Themes
Theme CreditsDesigned by Digital Science
Developed by Metaphor Creations
Update Log= 1.3.5 =
- Updated css
- Added WooSidebars to plugin activation
- Updated css for new Metaphor Widgets social font
- Made sure jQuery.easing was enqueued
- Updated TGM Plugin activation
- Updated included plugins
- Modified index.php to support a frontpage latest posts
- Added setting for the frontpage title
- Converted to new auto-updater.
- Removed required plugins.
- Updated css file for latest Metaphor Widgets plugin.
- Updated translation files.
- IE8 Menu hover css update.
- .alignleft & .alighright css update.
- Updated import.xml file
- Updated documentation
- Fixed favicon issue.
- Centered thumbnail image alignment.
- IE8 updates.
- Localization updates.
- Mobile Menu update.
- Mobile Menu fix.
- Minor CSS updates.
- CSS Updates.
- Open element fix.
- Removed extra character in header.
- CSS updates.
- Updated EDD file.
- Updated page title display.
- Updated viewport meta tag.
- Modified tinymce filter.
- Mobile menu enhancements.
- Upgrades to new widget and shortcodes plugins
- Updated Bootstrap to 2.3.1
- Removed social links from Theme Settings
- Added Header Widget Area to use Social Widgets, which replaces the theme settings