Responsive joomla templates ZT Kru is our first joomla template on themeforest, We’ve been working on it for the last 3 months but the really hard work to lunch this templates. ZT Kru is built on ZO2Framework ( a free responsive joomla templates framework), so you can be sure your site will look great on tablet, mobile devices as well as laptops and desktops.
Compatibility: compatible with Joomla 2.5
Joomla Templates features
- MT Kru userguide
- Powerful admin control panel
- Built-in 8 preset style
- Easy to make new skin/style for your shop in the admin panel without knowledge of coding
- Responsive web design: show up great on both Mac, Windows, iPad, Tablets, iPhones, Android and windows phones
- Tons of Shortcodes We carefully handcrafted this joomla template with a strong focus on typography, usability and overall user-experience. ZT Kru delivers the shortcodes you need in spades, letting you quickly and easily put together great content and sharp layouts.
- Support K2 CCK Extensions
- 32 Module positions supported
- Mega Menus and SuckerFish menus supported
- Right To Left (RTL) Language supported
- Advanced Slider: easy to manage (add/remove) images in the back-end
- Integrated Google Fonts
- Back to top button
- Background patterns and color chooser
- Delivered with source Adobe .PSD files
- Delivered with QuickStart Package
- 100% Tableless design. 100% CSS/DIV compliance.
- Well-comment CSS and PHP code files
- Cross Browser Support (IE 8+, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera 9+)
8 Color build-in
Mega Menus supported
Accordion Menus designed for mobile and tablet
Tons of Shortcodes
If you like using it as traditional way (hardcode). You can also do it!
------------ 2.5.7 Release [Feb-20-2013] ------------ # Upgraded ZO2 framework to version 1.0.6 (Turn on or Turn off responsive in administrator) # Upgraded K2 to version 2.6.5 # Upgraded Joomla to version 2.5.9 # Fixed menu module when have more than 1 level ------------ 2.5.6 Release [Dec-22-2012] ------------ # Fixed validate CSS/HTML issues # Upgraded ZO2 framework to version 1.0.5 # Upgraded K2 to version 2.6.2 # Upgraded Joomla to version 2.5.8 ------------ 2.5.5 Release [Nov-7-2012] ------------ # Fixed page navigation issue # Fixed Google Map icons issue # Upgraded Joomla to version 2.5.8 ------------ 2.5.2 Release [Oct-12-2012] ------------ # Fixed the Style box issue. + Add isFrontpage function to ZO2Function class For upgrading from ver 2.5.1 to ver 2.5.2: + Backup the site database and all Joomla files. Important: Backup is extremely important, especially if you are working on a live site. + Navigate inside patch_2.5.0_2.5.1 directory. Using your FTP client upload content of patch_2.5.0_2.5.1 directory to your Joomla root directory ------------ 2.5.1 Release [Oct-3-2012] ------------ # Updated ZO2 Framework to version 1.0.0 ! Initial Release ------- Initial Changelog Creation -------
If you need further assistance before purchasing then please do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org It’s our pleasure to assist you.
Please don’t forget to leave a review if you like it!