The low-down! The nuts and bolts of this license
1. The T-Shirt Template Regular License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the T-Shirt Template (Template) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Template as well as the FAQs (which form part of this license).
2. You are licensed to create one finished T-shirt design (Design) to produce T-Shirts printed with the Design, up to the limit stated in this licence.
For example: the Template is a cool looking T-Shirt design with a generic word. The Design is the same T-Shirt design with a company’s name replacing the generic word.
Go for it! Things you can do with the T-Shirt Template
3. You can create one Design for a client, and you can transfer that single Design to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
4. You (or your client) can use the single Design to make up to (and including) 10,000 printed T-Shirts in one or more print runs. You are allowed to sell or give away the printed T-Shirts. If you want to make more than 10,000 T-Shirts, you will need the T-Shirt Extended License.
5. You can print the Template as is on a T-shirt. You can modify or manipulate the Template. You can combine the Template with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting Design is subject to the terms of this license.
6. If you want to create additional Designs from the Template, you will need to buy additional licences for each.
For example: You’ve used a Template to create a Design for one of your promos or for a specific event. To use the same Template to create another Design for another promo or the next event, you’ll need to buy another license. If you are a freelancer creating T-shirt designs for different clients, you will need one license per client.
Whoa there! Things you can't do with the T-Shirt Template
7. The Design is only for producing a printed T-Shirt. You can’t re-distribute the Template or Design as stock or a template, or in an electronic format. You can’t do this even if you bundle it with other items or modify it
8. You can’t use the Template or Design in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
Looking for a logo? See our GraphicRiver logos section, which has its own license.
The nitty gritty! Other license terms
9. You can only use the Template for lawful purposes.
10. This license applies in conjunction with the Marketplaces Terms for your use of the Envato marketplaces. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Marketplace Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
11. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop using the Template and the Design and stop distributing T-Shirts printed with the Design.
12. The author of the Template retains ownership of the Template but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Template and you. Envato Pty Ltd is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
|Design||A customised Template|
|Template||The T-Shirt Template you have licensed. See clause 1.|
|T-Shirt||What you wear to look cool and feel cool in summer|
Revision date: 30 April 2014