The low-down! The nuts and bolts of this license
1. This license grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to make use of the digital Tool or App you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Tool or App, as well as the FAQs (which form part of this license).
2. This license is for one copy (one seat, or one usage at any one time) of the Tool or App, installed on up to 2 of your computers.
Go for it! Things you can do with the Tool or App
3. You can use a Tool to create an unlimited number of different End Products. You can use an App for its intended application. Both using a Tool and an App is conditional upon there only ever being one concurrent use of the item by you, the original purchaser.
4. You can sell End Products created using a Tool, to any number of people. As explained further on, the End Products must not contain the Tool or App itself.
Whoa there! Things you can’t do with the Tool or App
5. You can’t re-distribute a Tool or App (this includes no public distribution, display or performance). You also can’t modify or make derivatives of a Tool or App.
For example: You purchase a PSD brush; you can’t give the brush file to a friend.
The Tool or App is licensed to you ‘as is’ and is a complete item that cannot be modified.
6. You can’t incorporate or distribute the Tool or the App with an End Product. But you may link the users of the End Product to where they can directly license the Tool or App.
For example: You license a font and use it in a poster template. You can’t include the font in the poster template download, but you can link buyers of the template to the font.
The nitty gritty! Other license terms
7. This license applies in conjunction with the Envato Market Terms for your use of Envato Market. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Envato Market Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
8. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop using the Tool or App and delete it from your computers.
9. The author of the Tool or App retains ownership of the item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author and you. Envato Pty Ltd is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
|End Product||Any digital or printed work|
|Tool||An installable software application designed to perform specific tasks in order to create other works. Tools include fonts, extensions, 3D and video software scripts, 3D and video software plug-ins, and graphics software add-ons.|
|App||An installable software application designed to automate and perform specific tasks. Apps include email and file extractors, slideshow creators, data harvesters, crawlers, compressors, generators, and file importers and exporters.|
Revision date: August 2014