Need Support ?
Please check the following points before contacting me, also keep in mind that support from Envato authors is optional but I provide it for free. You can find useful informations on this topic here.
- First, support doesn’t mean modification (or customization) :
- Support question example : “I have an issue with ABC, can you help me ?”
- Modification question example : “Can you add this functionnality to your product ?”
- Only support questions 1) sent from this page 2) when logged in with the account used to purchase the item will be answered (I don’t provide support via Twitter or Facebook)
- Make sure that you’re using the latest version of the product, if not, you can redownload any file at any time from here (and for free) – only the latest versions are available
- All products come with a documentation, be sure to check them if needed. A documentation is not an HTML/CSS course, it usually covers specific points related to the product
- Fixing code errors often helps
- Please be descriptive when you send me an email, you can use the contact form on this page (on the right) and I’ll get back to you when possible (a link showing your work in progress is always helpful)
- Support can take around 24-48 hours, a bit more during holidays or week-ends
- I sometimes do some custom job but I actually can’t guarantee my availability
For all your requests, please use the contact form on the right of this page to send me an email.
Thanks for reading
CSS Web Elements on CodeCanyon
jQuery Web Elements on CodeCanyon
ABOUT THE MEGA MENUS
You’ll find in my portfolio 5 mega menus and for all of them, the live preview should give you an idea about their specific features but let’s see more in details what they have to offer (and I’ll use numbers to avoid repeating their full title) :
- CSS3 Mega Drop Down Menu
- Mega Menu Complete Set
- Mega Menu Reloaded
- Universal Mega Menu
- FlexiNav – Flexible and Responsive Navigation
Each menu has a different aspect :
- 1) and 2) come with different color options
- 3), 4) and 5) have only the color scheme shown in the preview.
- 1) has 7 sizes for the drop downs (from 1 to 6 columns + a full width option)
- 2), 4) and 5) have 12 sizes including the full width
- 3) holds only full width drop downs
- 5) has unique full browser width drop downs (available only when the menu bar is fixed)
Drop downs content
All of them have been created to hold a lot of content into mega drop downs with a slight difference :
- 1) can hold content within a maximum of 6 columns
- 2), 3), 4) and 5) can hold up to 12 columns
- They all use a grid system
- 3) and 5) can have custom scrollbars within drop downs
- 2), 3) and 4) have a set of effects to show / hide the drop downs (on click, mouse hover…).
- 1), 3), 4) and 5) have a simple working contact form
- 2), 3), 4) and 5) use jQuery to add effects (fade, slide, etc.), if JS is disabled, these menu work but without those effects
- 4) can be used at the top or as a sticky footer
- 4) and 5) have been coded so you can easily have multiple menus on a same page
- 3) has some additional options : the menu bar can be used as a scroller (or carousel – see the 3 demos), the drop downs can contain tabs or internal scrollbars.
- 3) has also the ability to “push” down the page content when you open a drop down, be sure to check the 3rd page of the preview to see it in action.
Vertical MenuThe menus 1) and 2) can be used as vertical mega menus, it means that the menu bar is displayed as a column and the drop downs appear near this bar. You should see those variants in the video or in the screenshots.
CompatibilitySee the description of each menu, there’s a list of compatible browsers for each of them. You can also try the preview with different browsers / devices.
Mobile devicesAll menus are fully responsive, they have been tested on Android (tablet and mobile), iPad and iPhone.
ConclusionTake the time to test the live previews, they don’t show all possible usages of the products and it’s quite enough to get an idea about what they can do.
Because those products have not been created at the same time and in the same way, I don’t offer any menu combining all possible options. I’d just recommend to choose the one that is the closest to what you need and start from there.
The menus 4) and 5) are the most recent and therefore the most advanced or complete solutions so they should be the ones that should fit your needs if you’re unsure.