Themes that work for you!
Strategic Content LayoutsWebsites are constructed with goals in mind; whether it be attracting new customers, providing information to a current customer base, or increasing sales through an online store.
One of the most important things to remember when considering the design and layout of the website is that goals and purpose needs to be applied to each component of the website in order for them to function together to reach the overall goal. These sections are built around call to actions that work towards getting the user to follow a determined flow through the website and, eventually, complete a transaction with your website. Anything that does not contribute directly towards helping the end user through these actions reduces the effectiveness of the website.Click.Inspire Solutions assists clients in identifying needs and achieving goals by offering high quality web-based solutions. A results oriented approach offers a high return on investment for clients; therefore Click.Inspire Solutions will provide all clientele with the proper information and assistance in driving the success of their online presence, ultimately leading to measurable results.
S.M.A.R.T. Goalsbecause ones that aren’t S.M.A.R.T. are, well… dumb
Not all goals effectively keep your web solution in line. By applying the principals of S.M.A.R.T., you can be sure that your goals will give you the direction you need to drive your website forward. All of Click.Inspire’s templates are built with this same approach:
- Specific: Defines a clearly visible action; it answers the “who” and “what” questions.
- Measurable: The ability to measure the progress of the website against a desired result.
- Attainable: Reasonable to obtain given the solution and the environmental circumstances.
- Relevant: Must pertain to your business’ goals; i.e. increased market reach.
- Time-bound: Has a specified start and end date at which the goal is set out to be achieved.
Our Team’s Skills are Limitless…We’re always expanding our expertise, here’s just a few of the things we’re skilled in:
- PHP Development
- Ruby on Rails Development
- ASP .Net MVC and WebForms Development
- Plethora of Content Management Systems on All Platforms
- Strategic Planning and Development
- Online Marketing