Pixel Pusher. Front-End Developer.
I’m Cole Bemis, an experienced designer residing in Oregon, USA . 80% of my time is spent in front of my laptop plugging away at various design projects. The other 20% is spent eating, sleeping, reading, listening and playing music, riding my bike, and socializing face-to-face. My online socializing happens on Twitter, Dribbble, and Forrst.
My clean, no-nonsense marketplace items are easily customizable and thoughtfully designed. If you have any questions, just want to say “hi” or are anything but completely satisfied please contact me before rating, details below.
Featured File: “Sleek Twitter Backgrounds”
These sleek and sexy Twitter backgrounds will add a little spice to any Twitter profile. With layered PSD ’s and extensive documentation it’s a breeze to customize and publish your new Twitter backgrounds.
Need Help? Let’s Get In Touch.
First of all, thank you for purchasing one of my items, I am much obliged! If you have any questions, comments or just want to say “hi”, feel free to shoot me an email using the contact form to the right, email me directly or tweet me (@colebemis). Again, thank you for your purchase, your support is much appreciated!