Plenty of great reasons to use Drupal and Drupal themes
Drupal is a free and open source platform that allows you to manage content on your website, and it’s used
worldwide by many websites you’re probably already familiar with: it currently powers at least 2.2% of
all the websites worldwide (millions and millions). That’s a massive accomplishment! A few names you’ll
probably recognize: The Economist, Lush Cosmetics, the Australian Government, and Warner Music Group.
Organizations around the world use Drupal to launch and manage their websites with one powerful platform. How powerful, you ask? Well, let’s take a look at some facts:
- Drupal is the preferred choice for major education institutions, governments and global organizations and enterprises.
- Overall, Drupal is the go-to platform for websites that will need to manage high volumes of content. Not only manage, actually: it’s also great for organising, structuring and filtering the content.
- It’s an extremely flexible and highly scalable framework. No wonders it powers websites that provide millions of pieces of content.
- It’s a great solution for content management teams as well. If you’re planning to produce and host high volumes of content on your website, chances are you’ll have more than one person creating and managing the content. Drupal is perfect if you’re looking for this functionality.
- The latest release of this software, Drupal 8, has made it even more flexible. It now allows you to create content much more efficiently with drag-and-drop image uploads, and in-context editing. All without writing a single bit of code! It’s an additional suite of new tools that help deliver a faster online experience.
And like many other content management systems, Drupal can be enhanced with beautiful themes—and not just because they’re beautiful! Here are a few more reasons to use them:
- Drupal themes are great for beginners. Premade themes give you professional web design at your fingertip and save you plenty of time. Especially if you’re not a designer or a developer.
- You can create online stores too. Plenty of successful online businesses are built on Drupal, and there are themes specifically created for e-commerce sites built with Drupal.
- They’ve also been updated to support the latest version of Drupal 8. So you can build more with control over your content, user roles, and layout design.
- And lastly, Drupal themes are super easy to set up. Simply demo the design you want before downloading it to make sure it’s what you’re looking for. Once you’ve downloaded it, you’ll find extensive documentation attached to help you get up to speed quickly.
Finally, here’s a quick summary of the key features of the themes you’ll find in our collection:
- Quality, multipurpose layouts. You can choose a design specific to a certain theme or industry. Or you can get started with one of our multipurpose layouts. Since many are super versatile, you’ll be OK no matter which one you pick.
- These themes have been quality checked by Envato. We hand-review all of them, so you can rest assured that they all have passed our tests for the latest in fully functional, high-quality design.
- Efficient, multiple browser compatibility. You’ll enjoy high-quality layouts that not only look great but are also fully responsive.
- Customizable templates. You’ll find hundreds of fully-editable templates to satisfy the perfectionist within you. Have fun switching out the colors and backgrounds, or playing with layout compositions, fonts and a lot more.
- Customer support. Our authors will be available to help you out with bugs and fixes should you require any. Plus, if there’s a new software update, you’ll automatically get the theme update as soon as it’s released!