What is Unbounce and why would you use it?
If that’s the question you’ve got in your mind at the moment, and you’re not sure what the templates on this page are for, keep reading :)
Landing pages 101
Let’s start with some basics.
- A landing page is a page on your site that a visitor “lands” on, and it’s designed to persuade that visitor to do something, such as provide their email address or sign up for a trial.
- Users often get to your landing page after clicking a link from outside of your site, like an email or a banner.
- A single website can often have multiple landing pages, each aimed at a particular set of visitors and intended to lead to a particular action.
- As you can imagine, the design of a landing page is very important. It must be visually appealing, contain a compelling message and a clear “call to action”, and it must be free of clutter, so that it’s easy for visitors to take the action you want them to take.
So what’s Unbounce?
- Unbounce is a tool for building effective landing pages quickly and easily, without needing any web design or coding expertise.
- It provides a very easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface that allows you to add even complex design effects like parallax scrolling.
- Plus, one of its most appreciated features is an included A/B testing tool, perfect to help you optimize the page by trying out different versions and checking which one performs better.
- It’s a paid service, but you can try it out for free for 30 days first and see how you like it.
You got it by now—Unbounce makes for a great time and money saver. And a way to save even more time is to build your Unbounce landing pages starting from one of the beautiful templates you can find in our collection. There are hundreds of templates designed to give you a fantastic-looking landing page that’s already optimized for maximum conversion. All you have to do is download it and customize it with your own information.
You’ll find multi-purpose templates that contain heaps of different landing pages plus a range of other features. These are perfectly fine for all sorts of content you’re planning to add. But if you’re looking for something specifically designed for your industry or company, you’ll find plenty of industry-specific options too. The selection includes startups, law firms, real estate companies, and medical companies to name a few.
How Unbounce landing pages can help you
Unbounce is particularly popular with marketing experts, but because of its accessibility and simple interface, anyone can use it. If you have a website and you want to use it to sell a product or to increase sign-ups to your community, Unbounce can help you.
Website owners often focus on traffic as a yardstick for success, but although it’s nice to see thousands of people reading your material, there’s little lasting benefit if most of them just read something and then leave, never to return. So the lower the “bounce rate” (which measures the number of users who land on a page and then leave your website straight away, without taking any action), the better.
So conversion is a key measurement to look at: of the people who visit your site, how many of them convert into customers or subscribers? A well-designed Unbounce landing page can dramatically increase that ratio. If you have decent traffic, even a small uptick in the percentage of people sticking around to take action can lead to a noticeable increase in revenue, in members of your community, or whatever it is you’re trying to achieve.