All about design: an overview of our PSD templates
When you buy a PSD template, what you get is a set of designs for a professional-looking website.
They’ll come in the form of Photoshop files (PSD is the file extension for Photoshop documents), and
they’ll be well organized so that they’re easy for you to customize and convert into a working website.
Often, you’ll get many different versions to choose from. Some templates can include more than 200
detailed, layered PSD files, with multiple elegant homepage versions, heaps of portfolio pages, blog layouts, headers
and more. All with just one purchase!
Why use PSD templates?
Using a Photoshop template lets you separate the design process from the coding. You can select the
design you want from our library of over 4,000 templates, and then customize it as much as you like within Photoshop.
You can decide to take the time to perfect the design and then hand off the whole thing to a developer, or begin the
coding process yourself.
PSD templates are also useful for web designers who need to present a polished mockup to a client.
You can use the templates here as starting points for your own designs, and create a dazzling mockup for the client so
that expectations are clear before you actually begin building the site.
A closer look into our collection
“PSD templates” is a broad collection, but there are plenty of subcategories to choose from. Here’s a quick rundown of
the main options.
- Corporate templates corporate doesn’t mean dull or serious—these are fresh, contemporary designs,
with plenty of options for both small startups and larger, well-established businesses.
- If you’re looking more specifically at e-commerce, try the online store templates. Some of them
are designed for particular types of store, like
fashion retailers, while others are more
multi-purpose. What they all have in common is that they use elegant design and clear navigation to help you sell
more products to your customers.
- Moving beyond the business world, you’ll find some specialized designs for
nonprofits. These organizations can have very
specific needs, and these are met with dedicated designs for churches, charities, environmental groups and others.
- Want to showcase the new app you just created? Sell a web hosting service? Or maybe you want to set up a helpdesk
or knowledge base? The templates in the
technology category can help with these situations and more.
- If you want to show the world your creativity, the last thing you need is a dull, generic website. Browse through
the collection of more than 1,000 creative templates, and you’ll find plenty of innovative ways to
display your portfolio and impress potential clients.
- Sticking with the more exciting side of life, the entertainment category helps you build a
website to publicize events, movies, restaurants, nightclubs and more.
- If you need a personal website, you can find dozens of different designs to help you introduce
yourself to the world. Some are geared towards your career, acting as online resumes or business cards, while others
are more literal on the “personal” front.