Choose from over 2,700 professional corporate WordPress themes. Explore items created by our global community of independent designers and developers, confident they're hand-reviewed by us.
- $60(24.4K)714.4K SalesShow more714.4K SalesLast updated: 16 Jun 21
- #1 Selling Theme
- Best Customer Support
- Free updates packed with new features
- $39(8.2K)238.1K SalesShow more238.1K SalesLast updated: 26 Jun 21
- The Most Customizable Theme on the Market
- 6 Premium Plugins + Tons of Premium Content
- $39! Complete Toolkit at Incredible Price!
- $39(52)1.5K SalesShow more1.5K SalesLast updated: 30 Jul 21
- Huge Business WordPress Theme
- Elementor WooCommerce Booking
- 1000+ premade elements in 1 pack
- $39(14)794 SalesShow more794 SalesLast updated: 14 Jul 21
- 60+ Pre-built complete websites
- 300+ Ready to use template blocks
- One-click importer and No Coding Required
- $79(194)3.9K SalesShow more3.9K SalesLast updated: 27 Jul 21
- Built-in Advanced Booking System
- All-In-One Directory & Classifieds Theme
- Built-in Monetization Features
- $59(73)1.8K SalesShow more1.8K SalesLast updated: 27 Jul 21
- One Click Installation, WordPress Theme
- 5-Star Fast Support, Free and regular Updates
- Adsense, AMP bbPress WooCommerce RTL
- $59(66)1.5K SalesShow more1.5K SalesLast updated: 17 Jul 21
- Premium & Multipurpose WP theme
- Amazing Page Transitions
- Handcrafted Elements & Demos
Let's get down to business
It's a crowded field out there on the internet. If you want your business to stand out, you'll need a website that's not only eye-catching, but also designed to display the content and represent your brand in the best way possible, aligned with your goals. So if you want visitors to stay engaged with your site, you'll need to provide plenty of interactive features for them to use. And if you're opening an online store, you'll need a way to build in e-commerce facilities easily and reliably. But here's the good news: the business WordPress themes in this category can help you achieve all of the above quite easily.
What you'll find in our collection
The themes in this category are designed for businesses of all sorts: they could be one-person startups, multi-national corporations and anything in between.
What they have in common is that they convey a professional image and offer some common features and page layouts that many businesses need, such as service listings, blogs, image sliders, location maps, team pages, case studies and much more. And of course, because it's so important for businesses to rank well in search engine results, these themes employ all the best practices for search engine optimization.
The Business WordPress themes collection is divided into several different categories:
- Multipurpose business themes. These themes will work for any type of business in any industry. They offer a wide range of popular features so that you can easily pick and choose the parts that you want and customize the theme for your own needs. They mostly come with different versions for you to choose from, and are fully editable so you can adjust and adapt them to fit your business' brand identity.
- Marketing themes. If you want a theme designed to maximize marketing opportunities, these themes are for you. There are landing pages, themes designed for lead generation, templates for sites to publicize an event or conference, and a lot more.
- Directories and listings. Do you want to create a directory for your industry? Perhaps you want to list the best websites in a particular category, or create a catalogue of real-life shops and businesses. These themes are designed to let you do that, with plenty of options to make the listings stand out, such as photos, videos, maps, Google Street View images and more.
- Industry-specific themes. While many of our business WordPress themes will work across multiple industries, some are designed for a particular type of business. You can use tags or the search function to find themes for finance companies, architects, construction firms and many more.
How to use your theme
Obviously picking a theme is just the first step. You need to install it on top of your WordPress site and then customize it, add your content, pick a domain name and hosting space. Feels a bit daunting? There are indeed a few things to keep in mind and you need some level of skills in this area to get everything done. Don't have these skills, or lack some of them, or don't have enough time to do everything yourself? No worries! There's a number of ways to get everything done with our resources.