Choose from over 1,300 WordPress eCommerce themes. Explore items created by our global community of independent designers and developers, confident they're hand-reviewed by us.Read more
Selling your products is enough for you to worry about without having to design and build your online store too. Thankfully, our WordPress eCommerce themes are pretty much ready to go, so you can concentrate on what really matters.
If you're wondering which eCommerce platform is used most often, it's WooCommerce. And with over 1,000 themes to choose from in our collection of WooCommerce WordPress themes, we're sure you'll find one that you love. All of our themes have been quality checked by Envato and many of our items come with 6 months of support after purchase, so you can browse and shop with confidence.
Check out our WordPress eCommerce themes and hit the ground running with your online store.
- $59(6.4K)161K SalesShow more161K SalesLast updated: 30 Mar 21
- The #1 Best Selling WooCommerce Theme
- A super fast and mobile optimized theme
- 5000+ 5-star ratings from happy customers
- $39$29(1.1K)24.8K SalesShow more24.8K SalesLast updated: 12 May 21
- 1 The Most Customizable WooCommerce Theme
- 100 Awesome Shops & 510 Worth Premium Plugins
- Full AJAX Theme & Multi-Vendor Marketplace
Discover the latest themes that people are lovingBrowse now
Hot multipurpose themes that are selling fastBrowse now
WordPress e-commerce themes. Which one will you choose?
Remember when we used to think that WordPress was a content management system that only works for blogs, online magazines and news websites? Those days have been gone for a while. WordPress ecommerce solutions have been an established reality for years and years now. The most popular one, WooCommerce, currently powers around 30% of all online stores. Yep, 30%. That's a lot of online stores.
Clearly, these platforms allow you to save all the time it would take to build everything up from scratch. On top of that, our WordPress ecommerce themes are perfect if you want to save even more time and get a great design for your store. The themes are not only beautifully designed, but also high-performing and fully customizable.
But first things first, let's get to business with the most important question: which solution is the best for you? Let's take a closer look at the most popular options.
WooCommerce. As we said, this is hands down the most popular choice. It's a WordPress plugin, so it's extremely easy to install (just a couple of clicks). And it's just an all-round great platform, particularly known for its huge amount of features. You can really do anything you like with it! Especially if you integrate it with some of the many top-quality plugins available. Plus, it's free and open source.
Cart66. If WooCommerce is all about the crazy amount of things you can do with it, Cart66 is mainly focused on putting products online and selling them. Its key difference from other systems like WooCommerce lies in the way it handles security. The shopping cart and checkout part of your site is hosted in Cart66 Cloud (as it is now called) servers. And this is not trivial! It means that you won't have to worry about buying things like SSL certificates and gateway services. So while this is not a free solution, keep in mind you'd be saving on the security front.
Jigoshop. Another WordPress e-commerce plugin, Jigoshop is easy to install and has an intuitive interface that you'll learn how to use pretty quickly. Its set of features is also broad, particularly when it comes to marketing your products. It's a free platform, but you can switch to a paid membership to get more features-most users find it quite cost-effective.
WP eCommerce. This one was the first original e-commerce plugin for WordPress, so it's pretty popular in terms of numbers of downloads. It's a good solution if you're getting started and don't have many items to put on sale. The most popular extension for WP eCommerce is Gold Cart, which integrates with 14 different payment gateways.
Finally, here are a few resources from Tuts+ to help you get started:
- Don't know which e-commerce solution is best for you? Evaluating your Business for a WordPress eCommerce Solution has some good advice to help you out.
- Check out this curated selection of 20 Useful WordPress eCommerce Plugins. You can add all sorts of cool features to your site, from giving users the ability of creating their own product to powerful Customer Relationship Management tools.
- If you've just bought a WooCommerce theme and need some help setting it up, How to Install and Set Up a new WordPress WooCommerce Theme is what you need. It includes a few customization tips that are just perfect if you still need to get your head around the platform and its interface.