A few ideas to help you choose your wedding theme
While this specific collection is all about WordPress wedding themes, you’ll discover with just a quick browse that there are different types of themes that cover different aspect of a wedding. So if you want to make sure you choose the right theme, there are a few questions you should be able to answer before you start browsing.
Do you work in the wedding business?
If you work as a wedding planner, or sell wedding-themed products and/or services, you’ll have definitely different needs than a soon-to-be-married couple. You’ll need to showcase the quality and details of the services or products you offer.
- Are you a wedding planner? If so, you may want to display big, beautiful shots of the most enchanting events you’ve organised in the past. But you’ll also want to list all the services included, perhaps add reviews and testimonials, and obviously make sure your potential clients can easily contact you. You’ll find WordPress wedding themes in our collection equipped with all the features you need to make it happen.
- Do you sell wedding-related products? In that case, you’ll need a theme that allows you to showcase all the products you have available, with details, prices, and more. And if you want to set up a wedding-themed online shop, you can!
...Or is this your wedding?
If so—congratulations! By now you’ve probably heard a million times that planning a wedding involves
plenty of work and stress, so there’s no need to make the website a headache too. Here’s a quick guide of
the themes in our collection and a few ideas on how to use them, and what features you should be looking for according
to your needs.
You can use WordPress wedding themes to:
- Announce the event and invite your guests. Most couples still send out fancy paper invitations, but even so, it’s now popular to direct people to a website for more information and to RSVP. It’s actually the most popular use of a wedding website these days. You’ll find beautiful, romantic designs, enough space to provide all the relevant details for your event, and simple web forms for your guests to RSVP.
- Keep track of the whole process and share it with your friends and family. Some couples want to set up a blog to document the whole process, from engagement and planning right through to the honeymoon. It can be a wonderful thing for a couple to look back on in years to come, as well as giving loved ones a chance to stay up to date with everything that’s happening. The wedding blog themes give you the perfect forum to do exactly that. You can get started quickly and easily with a site that looks elegant, so that you can spend your time blogging rather than designing it.
- Share the memories through photo galleries. When the day is over, you want a way to preserve the special memories. A wedding gallery theme lets you display some of the best photos from your wedding, so that you and your guests can relive the day, and friends and family around the world who weren’t able to attend can see how it went. The photo gallery comes in handy before the wedding too, if you wish to document the organization, or just add a few shots of you and your other half and tell your love story leading up to the event.
- Collect and share your guests’ memories, too. If you want the story of your wedding day to be told not only by you and your significant other, but by your guests as well, look out for themes that include cool interactive features like social media streams. This way, when the day is over, posts from your friends and family will be collected into one big stream of experiences and memories, for both the couple and the guests to enjoy!