SEO For Photographers – Two Month FREE Trial – $400+ Value (right-click ‘Open In New Tab’)
Listed below is a great collection of some of the very best professional photography website templates you can find online.
There are a few things you need to look out for when you are deciding what photography website template to use.
The first is obviously the gallery/portfolio sections of the theme.
You want this part of your website to display your photography in the best possible way. So when you are looking through these themes, try and pick out the ones which you think suit your photography style the most.
Navigate to the links that say ‘portfolio’ or ‘gallery’ and check them out. Look at the different image rotation sliders that the various themes use. Get a good idea of what’s possible with Wordpress, and what you would like to see on your own photography website.
Another thing you need to look for is the color options. Many of these photography website templates give you the option of selecting from a number of different color schemes.
This is important because you may already have some sort of logo, business card or other branding in place for your business, and you want your photograhy website to closely match these where possible.
At the moment there are around 80 different templates here and the list is growing. So here’s what I’d recommend you do to help you sort through them quickly.
1) Open out 20 or so in new tabs.
2) Scan through them quickly and immediately close down the ones that you don’t like.
3) Create a new bookmarks folder and bookmarks the ones that are left over.
4) Do this again and again until you have gone through all of the Wordpress photography themes on this list.
5) Re-open all the templates you bookmarked and go through these in more detail until you can narrow your selection down to the template you want to use.
Hopefully you can find what you’re looking for below. There are other places you can find professional photography website templates for Wordpress, but you’d be hard pressed to find a larger collection than this one.