BlackIdentity1978
BlackIdentity1978 Recent Posts Threads Started
9 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • Netherlands
BlackIdentity1978
says
This guy [removed] is stealing my themes too, I have email support about it. Majority of the time they are only stealing the preview, none of the Photoshop files, help or anything you need to edit the theme properly so these rips are very limited to how you can change them. So thats the only positive…

also stealing a preview is not done! people must take there hands of others stuff.

BlackIdentity1978
9 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • Netherlands
BlackIdentity1978
says
How about a real license code? I have no idea how hard it is to implement but there is web software that only works with a valid license code ie. Affiliate software. Just a thought.

yeah you right a license but I think that would be ripped off too by a key generator soon or later ..

ripped off templates make me sick, the makers of the templates spend hours and hours to create websites, I spend money to buy it, how is it possible to rip websites from this site? I don’t get it, and I don’t see the fun of it

BlackIdentity1978
9 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • Netherlands
BlackIdentity1978
says

Hi I’m in love with this site, but I’m pissed off that I found all the templates that I purchased on Stupid websites like this one

who steal from this Great Site. Specially when I saw a ripped version of my friend [removed] he is my favorite one on this site where I purchased a lot from

can someone do something about it?

Loves

BlackIdentity1978
9 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • Netherlands
BlackIdentity1978
says

Thank you for this!

BlackIdentity1978
9 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • Netherlands
BlackIdentity1978
says

I purchased one Now I’m happy :) First I Bookmarked my favorites, then I deleted the things in the list from the things that I thought this is no priority now after that 3 items left. I deposit the money and buy my first Website here

http://activeden.net/user/FLASHdriven/portfolio Now I see this post from you mafloral and I purchased indeed the template in your last

whoohooo! Thank you!!!!!

ps: My english is crap I know sorry for that

BlackIdentity1978
9 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • Netherlands
BlackIdentity1978
says

it looks great! Compliments to you

BlackIdentity1978
9 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • Netherlands
BlackIdentity1978
says
Hi everyone, First compliments to all of the great designers from all 4 sites.

there are 5 sites ;) :)

Hope you find what you are looking for :)

I will it is 2.51 now and I’m not going to sleep till I found what I want Long Night.

This site is so great I Love it!

BlackIdentity1978
9 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • Netherlands
BlackIdentity1978
says
With that photo, that post title and your fansite i think you’re gonna be famous here!

:P

Thank You. That is Jodi Lyn O’Keefe from Prison Break I run her fansite This site will have a place on Jodi her fansite :)

Well I’m still searching .. there are so many many things here.. I have a little bit flash skills not much, and I must really good thinking before I purchase but my first choice is still Elite XML Website. I will contact the author of that great website.

Thank you for answer my question much appreciated

Regards Danielle

BlackIdentity1978
9 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • Netherlands
BlackIdentity1978
says

Hi everyone, First compliments to all of the great designers from all 4 sites.

I have a fansite.. and I search for more than 2 hours now on all the 4 great websites, but it makes me dizzle, so much choice… Before I spend all my money on a lot of great stuff here, I need help.

I need a cms flash xml website so I was thinking on a

Video Intro (from videohive) Elite XML Website (from Activeden) my first choice if they I can make subgallery’s in it Digital Downloadshop (from Activeden) Forum (from Activeden)

can I link all this to eachother? or is there a pack where all these 4 things are already in it? and if I deposit money is that for all the 4 sites or must I do that for each site

Sorry for my english, I’m from the Netherlands

Best Regards Danielle

by
by
by
by
by
by