Maybe there should be only one (or two) “creative” reviewers, where we could upload just a preview video (not making tutorial and stuff) and then if it’s accepted you continue with making tutorial, preparing project and uploading.
What I did last time with my project (although it is approved)
- Cleaning up the project – this includes cleaning unnecessary layers, solids, footage etc.
- Setting up the project for final user (modular design) – this took me a lot of time and effort
- Making a tutorial – this is also something that takes a while, especially if the project is “complicated”
- Making a preview video + video with possible options
- Making thumbnail and preview image
- Typing out what’s included in the project (project description)
- Uploading files etc.
I don’t know how much exactly this took me, but I have a felling it took more than creative process itself. And for big projects, this can take a lot of time. We wouldn’t have to do all this if we had a reviewing system mentioned above.
For example, we upload only preview, reviewer says, no good, then we save a lot of time and effort.
Deserved! Congrats felt_tips!
aron66 saidReally? The option for full HD preview is never available for me. There are only 960×540 and 640×360. If you just do it, won’t they compressed it back to 960×540?
960×540? Man, I think most of us are doing full hd previews already . Atleast I do it like more than 1 year.
nope, I checked aron’s video preview, indeed it’s full hd.
I don’t recall that there was an official announcement about this…
omg, I’m so ashamed now.. How I didn’t know about this…
wow, he didn’t even bother to change the fonts
In age when 4K videos are a norm, we’re still stuck with 960×540. I just rendered video preview for my new project and it already lacks detail, and when videohive compresses it some more, it will suck. Of course, I’m having this feeling for a long time, but for the first time I decided to open a thread about it.
I’m 100% sure most of the authors agree with me.
So, are we going to get Full HD previews anytime soon?