Hey guys, i have been searching through the eCommerce wordpress themes and i can not find one that has sizes. Surely, if someone wants to buy a t-shirt or a pair of shoes then they need to input their size. Does anyone know if there is such a theme or can you creative guys add the sizes to your themes ???? Thanks Darren
In most cases you would be fine to use WooCommerce and the standard product variations that come with the plugin as you will set these in the backend. If you want a more advanced product with different fields the Gravity Forms and Gravity Forms Product Addon extension works pretty well.
You don’t need to include a PSD when submitting to the HTML category.
Heres a few suggestions…
- You need to work on your code, just checked the source and looks like the site was generated with software like Dreamweaver.
- Scrolling through the top carousel, there seems to be some kind of alignment problem, this is also goes towards the Testimonials, notice the images are placed differently for each slide?
- Typography needs alot of work.
- Elements that have a hover should be smooth in transition. For example hovering over the icons is not the way to go, the site pushes down, this shouldn’t happen?
- Contact form can be worked on.
- Non Responsive?
Best of luck
To prevent conflict with other plugins i’d suggest a unique prefix
The update should be fine only a couple of WooCommerce template files have been changed from 2.2.2 to 2.2.3. Most developers custom these anyways with there own code. Be sure to contact the author first though.
Hi @SyamilMJ, Is it support Bootstrap 3 ?
Just checking the elements looks like the plugin does not use the Bootstrap framework but looks dead easy to change the elements.
This is an impressive looking tool and can see how the plugin can be extended to fit our themes. Just wondering if it would be possible to make it slightly responsive with a fluid container rather than fixed. Apart from that it’s looking sweet! Nice work.
Edit: Just wondering if there is an import/export template feature or would the standard WP xml export work out the box?
We have recently gave Viroshop a facelift, it’s still being supported and in good shape considering the theme is over four years old. Lol. The theme is for the WooCommerce plugin originally the eCommerce functionality was powered by the js script simplecart.js, blimey how things have moved on since then.