Posts by VF

6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
  • 8 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

When the clock starts, store the time (it will be in milliseconds):
var timeStarted:Number = myDate.getTime();

On the enter frame, find the total time past this way:
myDate.getTime() – timeStarted

6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
  • 8 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

Looks like the problem is due to frame rate and timer trigger having a slip. Instead of time based triggering, try with enterframe. (ie, on each enterframe get the time lapse, find angle and rotate accordingly)

6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
  • 8 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

^ undo, redo, cut, copy, paste, Find &replace!

Ability to search through Google if we missed something in the home! :P

Recover the past memories (as videos) from internet search!

6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
  • 8 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

Well i couldnt view these NSFW templates in the office…

juz a reminder to the authors! :P

not too hot please! xD
I think Envato staffs have no problems in their office. Or they never watch whats going on with AD? May be not even noticing how the item thumbnails look nowadays.

Even the sites that sells stock photos are careful about how their pages look. If we check all the famous stock photo sites, none of their site’s home page shows seductive content as sample. Why not here.

6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
  • 8 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

I guess authors are lazy to search quality yet usual category images and their personal interest on searching female photos keeps dominating while searching :P

Like how cinemas made in my country; even if films are not going well, directors repeatedly say the same old reason of “adding some glamor (or even violence) helps”. It helps but not even 10% of what we expect on sales / reach. We can cheat ourselves if that is what we want to do for ourselves.

6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
  • 8 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

+1 Great idea!

6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
  • 8 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

< Better converted in a snowfish than heated in the oven. :P

haha cool! :D

6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
  • 8 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

Its time to rant about things we don’t like…

The habit of spending 10% of time to complete the 1st 90% of project and spending 90% of time to complete remaining 10% of project. :confusedsad:

6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
  • 8 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

The parent of that symbol has any transformations applied?

6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
  • 8 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

BTW , this is my last and worst productive day. Those AS2 – AS3 conversations are taking too much time and effort than preparing something on both! :zipped:

by
by
by
by
by
by