Congratulations to everybody Including me
I have the same problem too since I changed my ISP . I am from Bulgaria and maybe there is some sort of filtering?
Sorry, I am unable to help you there :[ Did you try with z-index?
Oh, that problem… I supposed the problem was the less space from the logo to the content that it is on Firefox. I think a solution to that would be:
1. z-index: 1; to the logo, and z-index: 999; to the #about and #contact
2. when the #contact and #about are visible, the #logo is display: none;
And may I give a suggestion? – I think if you give the About and Contact links a slightly lighter gray bacgkround color, they would look more like tabs and when clicked they become the color of the Contact/About area.
<div class="clearfix"></div>bellow the
<a />tag, which contains your logo and I think it should look better. As for the theme – I like it. Afterall, these are my favourite colors – black and blue. Keep it up:)
- 1. Download a FTP Program like FileZilla
- 2. Connect to the FTP address, given to you by godaddy (ftp address, username and password)
- 3. Upload (drag and drop) the files from the YourPurchasedTHEME.zip file.
- 4. Open your website.com