Hi! I’ve managed to install thanks to both of you. Already started to costumize!
Hi armandabaptista, as an extension to OriginalEXE’s post above, this would be the next step:
- Download the final zip file from your downloads page.
- Unzip the final zip file; you should now have a final download folder.
- Do NOT upload the final download folder. Open up the final download folder.
- Browse the contents and find the actual theme folder. If you look inside the theme folder, you will see a “style.css” file. This is how you know you have found the theme folder.
- Upload ONLY the theme folder to your “wp-content/themes” folder.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel and activate the theme.
Hi, I just got a domain and host on bluehost. I’ll try to do what your saying. And install wordpress, wright? Thank you!