I need to make something like this, I´ll write “me” in the parts I´ll do and “provider” in the parts the provider (you) could help me. I´ll explain step by step the logic of the work:
1. I enter a microsite I´m going to design with a nice interface, animation, etc. “me”
2. I connect to the site throught Facebook Connect. “provider”
3. When an user enters he is presented with 5 animated invitation templates to choose (I´ll made them in html5 or flash) “me”
4. After the user chooses a template, they enter their party details: title, date of the party and why the party (description). Three input boxes. “provider”
5. After that, they select which friends they want to invite, through a FB dialog. “provider”
6. After the friend selection they can add their direction with Google Maps or something very similar. “provider”
7. Click FINISH INVITATION .
8. My party invitation is ready with the template I chose, party details and address.
9. When is ready I click on Send and the friends I selected receive an email OR a FB private message with the link generated for my party.
Please let me know if you are interested and willing to work on this.
Any questions let me know. Thanks guys!
I´m looking to develop a flash game like Paperboy but with a 2D view (side-scroller) and much more simple.
The kid in the bike is always going ahead, but if I press the forward arrow faster well, it goes faster, if I stop pressing the button it returns to normal speed, but always moving. In the “track” there will be 5 opportunities where I can press UP and he will throw the newspaper to a “hole” or object to score.
At the end I have to make a jump over a big hole, If I don´t make it I basically fail, If I make it I win and the score of how many newspaper I score and my time are displayed.
Please honest, responsible and fast people