Hey guys, thanks for the responses!
I have tidied up the animation and cleaned up the jQuery code. The animation buildup queue problem still persists but is much less intrusive now. Meanwhile I’m still trying to get hoverFlow to work.
And on the Flash subject, well, until it solves the non-semantic HTML problem, I think it will have a lot of resistance from the developer community.
There are surprisingly few words that can actually describe these interactive media files…
Well the problem actually lies in the Wordpress API , it’s extremely messy. Rest assured this issue is being looked at. (In fact I just pushed a new fix this morning let’s see how it goes.)
I used to use Tweetie, until I switched to Twittelator Pro.
On Mac I’m still using Tweetie though.