So it all depends on Author Permission.
Say, Author gives permission to sell on ThemeForest / Other Mareketplaces, than there is no further confusion.
I have many confusions after reading the thread http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/new-marketplace-license-discussion/85239
Please help me in simple words i.e.
- Suppose i buy an extended license for a Plugin (e.g. Layer Slider) - Can i use this plugin in my theme sold at ThemeForest ? - Can i use this plugin in my theme sold at other marketplaces ?
Waiting for response.
Apache service uses port 80, Make sure you have not opened any other program who is using Port 80. Example is Skype,
- I always started WAMP first and than Skype to avoid this problem (My Case).
I am already following WordPress Standards/Guidelines by using your recommended Plugins and wp_debug to TRUE .
Once again thanks for the help of other additional resources.
I am WordPress developer and successfully submitted two themes in the WordPress Free Themes Directory which are approved and live.
WordPress has special criteria in reviewing themes so all the developers should follow and keep their guidelines in mind while developing any theme. I am very much comfortable in writing a perfect code for WordPress Free Themes Directory.
Now i am working on my first Premium WordPress theme for Theme Forest Marketplace while keeping the following points in mind,
- All Standards/Guidelines of WordPress in Coding
- Unique Design
- Appealing Typography
- A useful list of ShortCodes
- Attention on Graphic Details
- Appealing Slider
- etc etc
Now i would like to ask,
- Is their any minimum Required/Optional list of Guidelines while developing Premium Theme for Theme Forest ?
Thanks for the great idea to “ask clients for rating” in support emails. I wish i could be successful for gaining some good rating for my next items.
Thanks Dtbaker.. It is great idea to write something in the Documentation file. I will definitely do that.
I want to increase my knowledge about Rating(s) of items. I have only one item in the ThemeForest marketplace which was approved nearly 6 months ago. It was purchased nearly 46 times at the time of writing but not received a single Rating at the moment.
- I have not received any complaints about my template from buyers and I am surprised that, it was not rated by a single member yet.
- How can we increase Rating of our products ? - Is their any way to know who has purchased our products so we can ask them about the Ratings and improvement about the product ?
Waiting for kind replies.