Hello! I’m looking for some mockups that would fit new apparel products that have recently been added by one of the largest print-on-demand dropshippers online, cowcow.com. If anyone felt up to making these mockups, I’m sure they could get many sales here on GR, as lots of resellers use this printer to sell their designs on clothing!
I’m specifically looking for mockups (with smart object etc) for these items:
4. http://www.cowcow.com/custom/fullshirt/sleeveless-dress-1507 (seams only down the sides)
5. http://www.cowcow.com/custom/fullshirt/reversible-skater-dress-1556 (seam horizontal across the waist)
Hope someone takes my suggestion for these killer products!
Bump! I use RSS every day and this is really starting to annoy me. :/
Bump! I use RSS every day, but Envato’s feeds are pretty useless without an actual image of the items in the feeds!
Thanks so much everyone for all your replies and mockups! Am so happy with the ones I’ve found!
Additional and related request – I’d also love to see some mockups for similar hard cases, but shaped for the iPad and Amazon Kindle!
Hello! I’m looking for a good quality mockup of iPhone cases! I sell these, and if I was able to create mockups in Photoshop instead of at my printer’s website, it’d be so much faster.Wish List:
- Smart Object – I put the image for the case in only once
- Perspective – as shown in the example images below, preferably done through the smart object so that I don’t have to rotate etc my photos
- Transparent Background
- Ideally 2 different PSDs for 2 different types of cases:
1. With Black or White edges: 2. Wrap-Around:
Bonus points for including iPhone 3 as well as iPhone 4 versions (though iPhone 4 is more important by far). Hope I explained this all OK!
There are other products I sell that I’d love proper product mockups for as well (ie, other smart phones, iPads, and other products like bags, purses, and more), so if this goes well, I’m definitely interested in more!