Thanks to everyone who got involved this time around! Just wanted to let you know that the deadline passed last night, and we’ll be announcing the winner next week!
Looking forwards to seeing the new changes go live. Just for clarification, please could you tell me if the following is correct..?
supported_until is empty/has no value, the buyer purchased the item before the new support policy.
supported_until has a value of
null, the buyer purchased the item since the new support policy, but is not entitled to support (or has previously had a support package which has expired).
supported_until has a date, the buyer purchased the item since the new support policy, and is entitled to support. I guess what I’m asking is that if there is a date in
supported_until, does this mean that the user gets support? Otherwise we’ll have to check if the date has passed or not, but I don’t think this is the case.
Thanks in advance,
EDIT: In fact, if
supported_until equals anything other than nothing or
null, does this mean the user has support?
Hello there! We’re back again with another month of wallpaper goodness – let’s get started
Enter Our Wallpaper Design Contest
Our Wallpaper Design Contest runs each month with the aim of showcasing all the amazing creative talent we have within our community!
This month’s theme is Summer.
This means that any images which show off the wonderful world of summer can be submitted – think sun, beaches, bright landscapes! Show us your illustrations, graphics, 3D-models, After Effects creations, photographs, or whatever skills you have! The choice is yours, be creative!
The competition will until midnight, Tuesday August 18th US CST being the deadline for entries. Once the deadline has been reached, I will choose and announce the winner on our blog during the following week after the deadline.
But wait, what’s the prize?
Once again, the winner of the competition will receive an Envato t-shirt, and will have their entry showcased to the community on the Market Blog! We’ll also be picking out stand-out entries and using them within the Envato Market social media headers!
How to Enter
- Embed your entry/image in a forum post in this thread. Ensure your embedded image is 660px wide (any height) and is hyperlinked to at least one full size version of your image/entry. See How Do I format a Post? for more details
- There is a maximum of 3 entries per person.
- Your image must be your own work and must not infringe on the work or rights of anyone else.
- Provide your entry in multiple sizes:
- Required: 1920×1440 (desktop)
- Required: 640×960 (mobile)
- Optional: Any additional sizes welcome and encouraged (e.g. 2560×1440, 1600×1200, 1024×768 etc.)
- You must download/include the Envato Market logo somewhere in your wallpaper. You may change the color overlay but please only use one color. You may also add your own Envato Market username, logo, or avatar if you wish. You are not permitted to add any web site or domain names to your image. Download the PSD here. See how to change the overlay color.
- Important: Please make sure the images are available on a non-expiring hosting service, such as Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Entries that do not provide links to a full size version will not be eligible for prizes.
- Staff can enter but are not eligible for prizes.
- See our previous contests for inspiration! Contest 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Example of What Your Entry/Post Will Look Like
Help Choose the Next Theme!
If you have a great suggestion for an upcoming theme, please submit it via this form: http://envato.d.pr/1eAiz/39byzmPx
We’ll then choose the best ideas from your submissions.
That’s about it! Let’s bring on those awesome wallpapers and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!
Hey everyone, I’m looking for a lyricist for a new dance/pop project I’m working on.. anyone up for it?
Looks like this could be useful?