• Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 10 Years of Membership
+21 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

It’s AudioJungle Bingo! Be sure to write down all the numbers you see and you might win some amazing pr….. only kidding. ;)

The only thing I can think of is that sometimes, myself or one of the reviewers have to skip ahead to some files because of a support ticket or perhaps another file is put on hold so someone else can check on it, and this may temporarily affect your position in the queue. Just something we have to live with for the time being, sorry about that.

3267 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 10 Years of Membership
+21 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Hey freshpulse! You can view items in your own portfolio by the last purchased date…

http://audiojungle.net/user/ PUTYOURUSERNAMEHERE /portfolio?sort_by=last_purchase_at&type=files&page=1

...but you can’t order search results from the entire library this way if that’s what you meant, sorry.

3267 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 10 Years of Membership
+21 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
lol an interview would be a great laugh, i’m in 8)

Where’s your AudioJungle portfolio, Matt?! ;)

(shouldn’t this be in all marketplaces?)

No because I’m just reaching out to the AJ authors in the AJ forums at this moment in time so they can get a little love in the new blog so they can show off their awesome audio. :-)

3267 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 10 Years of Membership
+21 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Love the new theme tune in the podcast, great choice Jordan / Drew, sounds great! :D

3267 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 10 Years of Membership
+21 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Congratulations to ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? for producing the winning music used in the Envato Community Podcast Theme Tune Contest! 8-) To find out who won, you have to download the podcast, see Jordan’s announcement. Thanks again to everyone who entered, I know Jordan + Drew had a tough time picking the winner because of all the awesome entries. But how great does the winning music sound?! Well done, mystery winner, enjoy that new badge! ;)

3267 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 10 Years of Membership
+21 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

He, he, nice work, Rodrigo! :) Great job giving something back to the community. That new silver badge you’ve got looks good on you. ;) I hope we don’t put you out of business when the official player gets released. :D Keep up the good work!

3267 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 10 Years of Membership
+21 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Ah, that helps, thanks! That section is the release of new files from authors you are following. :) It’s a great tool for customers who like to keep track of new releases form their favorite authors. Hope this helps! :grin:

Read more about following authors

3267 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 10 Years of Membership
+21 more
scottwills
Envato team
says

Hey biala,

I’m not sure I understand which section or page you are referring to. Could you take a screenshot and be more specific so I can help answer your question? Many thanks! :)

3267 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 10 Years of Membership
+21 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
What change are you talking about? ^^ We always upload our material this way. Seems like this is a good standard. ;)

Authors that are already one step ahead, I love it! :D

3267 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • Feedback Guru
  • 10 Years of Membership
+21 more
scottwills
Envato team
says
I like the standard change to 320kbps :)

hey scott, another thing… I saw on codecanyon a thread written by Jeffrey, he wrote about sugesting a file from your own portfolio for the Envato Birthday Bundle….

do you do the same for AJ too?

Hey Daniel,

Sorry, no, I have already selected files + approached authors that will be providing audio for this year’s Birthday Bundle. And quite a collection it’s going to be too. ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by