Thanks, Well, that might happen, but I hope for the best.
Thanks a million, I got confused, do you like the old version better?
@ Fellow Themeforest membersPlease give feedback! I welcome any comments and opinions, even the harsh ones.
alamshahi teacher matter of taste
Soft Rejected Version
health into the hands of a very nice template
As others have said:
Typography is all over the place
Spacing needs work
Footer has two widgets then the center bit then 1 widget?
Logo needs work
The colours are a little inaccessible
All in all you have a building block but with respect it looks like a free theme to me and is not up to the standard for here as it is.
Will be easier to give constructive feedback when it is a working version. Good luck
respects by PaddyTaylor
This is what I can see now
- The typo is rough! Try change the font and play with the font properties ..
- The color schema is not comfortable for eyes ..
- The widget on the sidebar need more work, it’s not enough to highlight the active widget with only change there title color (I’m talking where Comments and Tags .. etc found), try add some shadow, texture, border etc ..
- The search icon and top social icons need a recheck for sure!
- I don’t know what the dribbble logo doing on the top left
See the last edit nigh but color remainedhttp://www.onnumarareklam.com/newtheme1.jpg
I feel like i’ve already seen this design, i don’t know where
Nevermind, good template, except the typography, i think you have to improve that with some google font or cufon…
I’m glad you like It has the same designs There are similar designs to be sold, but in psd format
Seyyahil saidI totally agree. On a more serious note, please to keep this in English as that ensures the most users are able to understand and help out.
Black designs always risky. You should be careful about contrast
Review and will try to make things better
I wish a little English