225 posts
  • Featured Author
  • Author Level 6
  • Exclusive Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
+3 more
Rickyloca
says

Single shot Espresso, Lavazza Qualità Oro. The way to go!

Edit: I was actually drinking one while i was writing this :)

6839 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Canada
+14 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

I wouldn’t say I’m a snob, but if I don’t have coffee every day I will find you and I will kill you :P

My current method is fresh beans burr ground with a French press. Most days I’m just sad that I can’t find a bigger French press.

I actually did a three part series for FreelanceSwitch called The Freelancers Guide to Coffee :)Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.

1882 posts
  • Football Player
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Author Level 10
  • Elite Author
+9 more
Anps
says

Guess you are a true coffee guru! 0_o I just drink tons of it :)

2234 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Trendsetter
  • Bundle Boss
+6 more
Bedros
says

I actually did a three part series for FreelanceSwitch called The Freelancers Guide to Coffee :)Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.

I did too but mine soft Rejected :)
65 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
windyhill
says

Nice article(s). When I visited Canada a few years ago, my relatives actually left the house to buy coffee from Horton’s and came straight back home with it. Bizarre.

Incidentally, I’ve now finished the entire jug that was in my photo at the beginning of the thread and I feel pretty jazzed.

819 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 4
  • Featured Item
+4 more
delgibbons
says

Medium Skinny Latte. I always get a smirk from the barista when I ask for one :D

5467 posts The Dude Abides
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • United States
+13 more
CodingJack
says

I wouldn’t say I’m a snob, but if I don’t have coffee every day I will find you and I will kill you :P

lol me too. And I’ll even drink instant coffee if it’s the only thing around :D. But i definitely appreciate a quality cup of coffee. And the darker the better!

2234 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Trendsetter
  • Bundle Boss
+6 more
Bedros
says

Hey friends , you should try this with coffee , feels great!
http://www.lindt.com/swf/eng/products/excellence/excellence-99/

Maybe a 99% Cocoa Bitter Chocolate is not everyone’s taste , but believe me , this is pure Heaven :)

40 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 5
  • Exclusive Author
  • Featured Item
+3 more
Lmz
says

Coffee Snob? Only a little…

I roast, grind, and brew my own coffee at home. Preferred brewer of choice, Hario v60 ceramic drip cone. Other options would be a Melitta pour over and a Chemex (I think I still have a regular drip somewhere as well). I also have a Gaggia espresso machine for those moments when you’ve got to have a shot.

So only a little.

2527 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 7
  • Beta Tester
+15 more
urbazon
says

I never had the habit to drink coffee regularly. But since a few months ago, I got “addicted” to nes-frappe (made with instant coffee). It’s that thing when you whip instant coffee with some sugar and a little bit of water to make foam, in which you then pour milk. :)
this: \\

However, the most common coffee variety here (at least variety drunk at home) is the regular/traditional one, which we call “Turkish coffee”. Something like this: \\

by
by
by
by
by
by