We will disable purchases soon as we get ready to update our sites (learn more in our forum post). Make sure you complete any transaction or leave it for when our sites are back up. You can monitor the status of our sites here.

32 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 4
+4 more
matchboxben
says

A publisher account takes 1 or 2 days to get accepted/ declined on the Adobe Photoshop Marketplace. Still takes the legwork out of doing it if you’re offering to upload items instead :-)

2125 posts
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • Community Superstar
+15 more
DarkstarDesigns
says
matchboxben said
A publisher account takes 1 or 2 days to get accepted/ declined on the Adobe Photoshop Marketplace. Still takes the legwork out of doing it if you’re offering to upload items instead :-)

I think it can vary from person to person i know people that have been waiting over 6 months, went I joined it was instant, but I think that had something to do with me having 20 item on the adobe exchange already.

If you want to me to add any of your item then I just need to image from the items you want featured 65×65 and 495×250 and a link to the item. sent to the email through my profile.

Little update i have put more items live

ArtWork Wall http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/marketplace/index.cfm?event=marketplace.offering&offeringid=23050&marketplaceid=2

Soccer event flyer Teplate http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/marketplace/index.cfm?event=marketplace.offering&offeringid=23051&marketplaceid=2

Again I am looking for more high quality items, some indesign items would be great

33 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Bundle Boss
+4 more
oblik
says

Thanks DarkstarDesigns ;)

2125 posts
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • Community Superstar
+15 more
DarkstarDesigns
says
oblik said
Thanks DarkstarDesigns ;)

No problem at all you can send me some more to go up if you like!

81 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 4
+1 more
Hertzel
says
DarkstarDesigns said
Hertzel Next item up and live http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/marketplace/index.cfm?event=marketplace.offering&offeringid=23049 If anyone want the feature I just need to image from the items you want featured 65×65 and 495×250 and a link to the item.

Thanks a lot Darkstar :)

2125 posts
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • Community Superstar
+15 more
DarkstarDesigns
says
Hertzel said
DarkstarDesigns said
Hertzel Next item up and live http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/marketplace/index.cfm?event=marketplace.offering&offeringid=23049 If anyone want the feature I just need to image from the items you want featured 65×65 and 495×250 and a link to the item.
Thanks a lot Darkstar :)

No problem dude feel free to send me more to put up!

2125 posts
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • Community Superstar
+15 more
DarkstarDesigns
says

I have cleared the backlog of items now so if you want your item featured I just need to image from the items you want featured 65×65 and 495×250 and a link to the item. sent to the email through my profile.

25 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Australia
  • Super Copyright Ninja
+2 more
visualswift
says

That’s a really generous offer from you DD. Thanks for looking out for your GraphicRiver brothers (and sisters)

Michael

2125 posts
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • Community Superstar
+15 more
DarkstarDesigns
says
visualswift said
That’s a really generous offer from you DD. Thanks for looking out for your GraphicRiver brothers (and sisters) Michael

No problem at all if you email me the images through my profile I can sort it out for you

523 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
+12 more
Zeplix
says

By the way, might I ask, has anyone figured out how to REMOVE an item from the Adobe Marketplace?

by
by
by
by
by
by