Hey Everyone! In case you’ve missed out on the discussion so far, I’m starting this new thread to let you know that AudioJungle Radio is born! (Thanks to Depard for the name idea). Essentially it’s a quick and easy tool for Envato members and prospective buyers to listen through a bunch of AudioJungle items all at once, and with greater control.
Run down of current features:
- 5 easy ways to build an instant playlist: Use a bookmarked collection (public OR private), search keywords, by author, popular files, or what’s new on AJ (essentially the current home page listings).
- Sort the playlist by relevance, sales, or rating. The shuffle feature on the player will also let you randomize the order of the songs.
- A “Now Playing” display shows handy info for the current track, such as post date, rating, sales, BPM , looped audio, plus a mini description.
- Hear something you like? Convenient BUY and DOWNLOAD links in the player let you jump right to the item page on AJ or easily download the watermarked preview file directly from the playlist! The download button also now automatically saves the comp as a properly named file (no more generic “preview.mp3”).
- Song Surfing feature lets you listen through just the first 30 or 60 seconds of the songs before automatically jumping to the next track. Useful if you’re really in a hurry!
- Be social—tweet about a song right from within the playlist.
- The player is built on HTML5 , so you can also use it on your mobile devices. Browse tracks while in line at the bank, or while you work out at the gym!
As a way to help mobile visitors listen to your tracks from AJ, you can put a link on your profile/item description to the AJ Radio player, modified for your item/username/collection, for mobile visitors to use. For instance: http://www.audiojungleradio.com?author=schwartzsound will load up all of your tracks, playable on mobile devices. Or, if you want a cleaner page with just the player, without all the text and search stuff, you can instead use this link: http://www.audiojungleradio.com/player.php?author=schwartzsound. The player page also supports individual item playback as well, you can do so with a link like: http://www.audiojungleradio.com/player.php?item=[itemID] where item ID just that number at the end of your item URL such as “1990674”. I also made a little banner you can use if you want to along with the link. So for a nice pretty link on your item page, you could add something like:
<a href="http://www.audiojungleradio.com/player.php?item=1990674"><img src="http://www.audiojungleradio.com/img/ajradiobannerthin.png" /></a>
to your item description, which would look like:
You can see how I did it on some of my item pages, I went ahead and put it at the top of the description so it shows up just under the player. Feel free to use the banner with a link to a collection or your username as well, as mentioned before.
Hope this becomes helpful for sharing your music and listening through other author’s tracks. Feel free to share any ideas or suggestions via message, or post em here.
Great! Thanks a lot!!!
Agree with Sophonic. That’s awfully awesome.
And it would be extremely awesome, if one could choose a various color of banner
Yes! That is undoubtedly, without question, extremely awesome! Is it too soon to add a feature request to filter by genre ?
Nice work, SchwartzSound – I hope this brings you a bundle of sales and referral income.