First thing to know is that it will take time and practise, but it is so worth it in the end! Just persevere and you will be a guitar god. I recommend learning the first basic chrods, A, C, G, E, Em. Try to avoid songs with the F chord until you master the others first, it’s a bit trickier and easy to get frustrated over!
I recommend a really good guitar learning channel called “Guitar Sage” (or something like that) on YouTube, the guy who does those videos is quite funny and a great teacher.
Good luck, look forward to seeing your covers on YouTube
- Go to the music store and buy a guitar
- Go back home, leave the guitar in the closet and forget about it
- Go out, meet people, fall in love
- Sooner or later, you’ll find yourself feeling sad and lonely
- Go back home, open the closet, grab the guitar and play
Hahaha. I recommend this one