Posted in the wrong forum category, sorry for the double post!
I, along with a colleague have been hard at work on a brand new web app for supporting your Envato Marketplace files. This isn’t a ZenDesk competitor. It’s a super-inexpensive, super-easy, and super-awesome web application.
We have some great stuff built in already and TONS of plans for future functionality, but here are a few of the highlights:
- Great UI for you and your customers.
- Envato integration – Pull in your recent files and add them to your support system. View your recent sales figures as well.
- Sign in with Facebook or Twitter
- Customize your support system with your own logo and choose from one of the 6 vibrant color schemes.
- File uploads (with lightboxes on images) on a per comment basis. Very useful!
- Lots more!
- FAQ Creation from tickets.
- Global Search
- Ticket tagging (for better search results and filters).
- RSS Feeds
- A LOT more that we don’t want to talk about just yet.
Interested in being a beta tester? If you’re interested in testing/playing with this new system, please get in touch with me ASAP and we’ll set one up for you. Just post a reply here or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your name
- Business name
- The subdomain you’d like to use (subdomain.ticksy.com).
We’ll be picking about 5 people to start, and grow from there as we build out more functionality. Let the fun supporting begin!
Sign me up for some beta testing Email sent.
been playing with it for about 5-10 mins and its awesome. very user friendly to both authors and clients.
Got room for one more? Email sent!