Hi everyone, I think I’ve “finished” my latest template and just looking for some comments or advice on it as I’ve not had the privilege of an accepted theme yet… Some of you may have seen my recent post on this theme I have now made changes to the point I think it’s complete and also added other skins.
Thanks in advance
EDIT : Sorry was supposed to put this in “Item Discussion”
I have seen your previous posts with earlier versions of this template, this one is a big step forward. Still, I think it could use some upgrades.
1. For one, I think adding some navigation for the slider on the main screen would be helpful.
2. Possibly adding a lightbox style pop-up for the “What I do” section. The first thing I did on loading the page was trying to click the icons. (website design, psd…)
3. Also, it reminded me of this recent template submission:
Good luck and I think it’s got some real potential.
Hi, I got it rejected today however I’m quite upbeat as the reasons given are quite easily (I hope) rectified.
2. Needs more in depth documentation.
3. Needs to be compatible with I.E. 7.
Could anyone help with the I.E. 7 problem, from looking at it the main issues I see are,
1. The quotes, currently I’m using the before psuedo class to accomplish my quotes, I can easily change this so it is a background image instead.
2. Text position under the What We Do icons bit of the home section.
3. Some padding/margin has disappeared.
Thanks in advance for your help