Our first Drupal Template got rejected once again. Do you mind to take a look at it again please?
We are kind of lost in what to change here. Or even if we shall start a new theme from scratch. What do you think about it? We really need help.http://specialone.leaftree.pt/
Thanks in advance!
Keep on working. The first impression is not bad at all. Below are my comments:
- Paragraph font sizes are too small both design-wise and readability-wise. This is common throughout almost every page.
- “Home” page looks good. Maybe a little more bottom padding/margin on [h2] elements?
- Similar to the previous comment – more padding/margin on block-title elements
- More spacing between entries in “blog” page. Again, bigger fonts maybe?
- Texts on sidebar being centered (text-align: center) doesn’t go with the flow. I don’t know how else to put this
But overall, definitely a go from me. Keep it up!
Thanks a lot subwaymatch.
We will definitely take a look into the typography issues you mentioned. We are also trying to improve some elements, perhaps with some wide background colors. We are testing and hoping this time the reviewer likes the theme a lot .
Once again, thanks a lot for your answer.