We will disable purchases soon as we get ready to update our sites (learn more in our forum post). Make sure you complete any transaction or leave it for when our sites are back up. You can monitor the status of our sites here.

6 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • Switzerland
gluglu
says

Have the same problem. But it doesn’t work for me! Here is my code, what do I have to do: <?php if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?> <div post_class=""> id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>"> <div class="hentry-inner"> <?php $format = get_post_format(); if( false === $format ) $format = 'standard'; get_template_part( 'includes/postformats/'.$format ); ?> </div> </div> <?php endwhile; endif; ?>
In loop.php file line 2: Replace post_class() to post_class(‘post’)

Thanx for fast feedback! But it didn’t work for me. Is anything else what I have looking for? I use Theme Version 1.1.2! Maybe this is my problem?!

<?php if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>
           <div post_class=""> id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>">

<div class="hentry-inner">
                        <?php     $format = get_post_format();   
                                if( false === $format )  $format = 'standard'; 
                                get_template_part( 'includes/postformats/'.$format );
                        ?>
                </div>
        </div>
<?php endwhile; endif; ?>

I use Theme Version 1.1.2! also. Have a look with your ftp Programm at wp-content > themes > elastico > loop.php and there (in the loop.php file line 2) replace post_class() to post_class(‘post’) That’s it.

7 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • Germany
martinbruss
says

I found the error.

It was because in your text is `´and not ’. So a easy problem from the copy part.

Thanks a lot for your help!

4 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Portugal
bazaroide
says

Hi guys, I also bought this theme but I didn’t install setup my website before they take the theme.

So, I have some questions and I’m hopping someone can help me.

1 – The easy one… I can’t put the blog function working. In Settings / Reading, I have Static Pages selected, because I want a gallery page as my home. But how can I configure the blog to a menu button?

2 – In Permalinks, I have this structure: / category / postname /

In WP-Admin we have Portfolio and Galleries. Inside the section “Galleries” when we create a new one, we stay with a link like this: www.websitename.com/gallery/post-name

Well, I want to change the category/slug name “gallery” to something else. Is it possible? eg: www.websitename.com/projects/post-name

I set up different Pages with page atributes set as Gallery Template, and I want this ones to be my “gallery”. And the real “gallery” slug I want a different name, like “projects”.

I already tried Redirection plugin, but it doesn’t work.

Thanks in advance ;)

7 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • Germany
martinbruss
says

Hi bazaroide,

we can help you with all your questions, but at the moment I didn’t have time… I will come back to you tomorrow;)).

Cheers Martin

4 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Portugal
bazaroide
says

No problem, I’ll wait for your solution =D

Thanks ;)

4 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Portugal
bazaroide
says

And btw, is it possible to show the number of photos on that post (eg: “4 of 15”) instead of the image title?

Thanks ;)

2 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Brazil
  • Collector Level 1
manona
says

Hi guys, I’m going crazy with this template!! Could you tell me how would be possible to link a gallery into a portfolio without showing the navigation button (previous – next) exactly like this http://lucafinotti.com/port/photo-2/ (this site is not mine, mine is still local and now have no public link available) once i click on the gallery in the next page I only see the pictures without other kind of text (i.e gallery name, previous, next and other stuff)... PLEASE!!

1 post
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • United States
tamiseymour
says

Hi – Since elastico support has disappeared, I am hoping that someone will be able to help me out. I have been running the elastico theme on my site for about 6 months. I recently updated to wordpress 3.5.1 and now the gallery is not showing up on my homepage. I am not sure if it stopped working before or after the wp update. everything else works. here is my site: www.tamiseymour.com. thank you so much in advance.

392 posts
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Author Level 14
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
+10 more
GoodLayers
says
I think the theme creator might not provide support anymore… I think you should hire a coder to fix it. :/

Hi – Since elastico support has disappeared, I am hoping that someone will be able to help me out. I have been running the elastico theme on my site for about 6 months. I recently updated to wordpress 3.5.1 and now the gallery is not showing up on my homepage. I am not sure if it stopped working before or after the wp update. everything else works. here is my site: www.tamiseymour.com. thank you so much in advance.
2 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Brazil
  • Collector Level 1
manona
says

I think the theme creator might not provide support anymore… I think you should hire a coder to fix it. :/

Thank you so much GoodLayers :) (e graziarcazzo) I hope in someone having the same problem, probably is a configuration problem that someone already solved.

by
by
by
by
by
by