Hey guys, Element 3D is finally here! Thank you so much for everyone’s patience while we got most of the creases ironed out! Here’s a quick summary of where we’re at right now:
- Authors can now submit Element 3D content to VideoHive! Upload your files to the After Effects Project Files category and select “Element 3D” in the Category & Attributes section:
- Check out our full file preparation guidelines in the KnowledgeBase.
- The reviewers have just started to publish all the files that were previously submitted. Thank you so much to all the early birds that were quick enough to submit content!
- For now, you can access all Element 3D files on VideoHive here.
- A dedicated Element 3D subcategory has now been added to the After Effects Project Files navigation menu.
- We are currently running a featured home page collection to promote Element 3D content on VideoHive! So if you have not submitted your Element 3D files yet, now is a great time as your file will be part of the promotion/feature we will be running.
Some awesome files already submitted, please keep them coming!
Awesome news. Now Videohive is at it’s brand new level
seems like its been years
Awesome news! I’m waiting for Raytraced Shadows inside Element to start publishing templates
finally…. will be good to see these
Its cool, but where are the high prices ? If im right, the lowest price was about 30$. What happened?