We’re getting ready for the big update (learn more in our forum post). Our sites won’t be available after 9:00 AM AEST (Saturday, 30 July 11:00 PM UTC) - keep it in mind if you’re thinking of buying an item. You can monitor the status of our sites here.

112 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Author Level 12
  • Featured Author
  • Featured Item
+10 more
PixFlow
says

Hello guys,
Since Envato has changed their account management mechanism, if you change your account password, the devices that are logged on your account will not be logged out. I think that’s a serious issue and it has decreased Envato’s account security.
I want to know your opinion about that? Do you think there’s a logic behind that?

8586 posts Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Winner
+10 more
MSFX
says

are you sure? I changed my pw a few weeks ago and had to relogin on my other machine…

1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

are you sure? I changed my pw a few weeks ago and had to relogin on my other machine…

+1

Yup, same here.

8176 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Community Superstar
  • Trendsetter
+9 more
doru
says

Hello guys,
Since Envato has changed their account management mechanism, if you change your account password, the devices that are logged on your account will not be logged out. I think that’s a serious issue and it has decreased Envato’s account security.
I want to know your opinion about that? Do you think there’s a logic behind that?

maybe you are speaking about mobile devices apps that use the API key to show info about your account (like sales and comments)

different-themes
different-themes Recent Posts Threads Started
50 posts Different Themes
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 8
+7 more
different-themes
says

Just changed my pass, but I’m still logged in on all my devices and pc…

by
by
by
by
by
by