We will disable purchases soon as we get ready to update our sites (learn more in our forum post). Make sure you complete any transaction or leave it for when our sites are back up. You can monitor the status of our sites here.

107 posts Cuong Tran
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • 3 Years of Membership
+3 more
withemes
says

Hi. :)

Recently, I’ve submited an item and got a soft rejection. I changed a couple of things on it, and now it looks like this: Blank Theme

Please give me some comments / advices or any of your ideas before I resubmit it. Thank you! :)

4889 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Superstar
  • 6 Years of Membership
+2 more
charlie4282
says

I love this – its really cool. The navigation seems to fall apart a bit when it responds onto a phone. Maybe make the footer better with more stuff – you can’t be far off

85 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
ceosDesigns
says

Footer could use some improvement. It looks to me a little too blunt right now. May be use just borders and some shades like on top of page.

Other than that – really like it. Nice minimalist design with original twist. Good luck. :)

107 posts Cuong Tran
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • 3 Years of Membership
+3 more
withemes
says

I love this – its really cool. The navigation seems to fall apart a bit when it responds onto a phone. Maybe make the footer better with more stuff – you can’t be far off

Thanks so much for your encouragement & your feedback. :D I was worry about typography, spacing and scroll slide effect. :)

Small issues will be fixed and I’ll make a better footer. :) Thanks once again. :)

107 posts Cuong Tran
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • 3 Years of Membership
+3 more
withemes
says

Footer could use some improvement. It looks to me a little too blunt right now. May be use just borders and some shades like on top of page. Other than that – really like it. Nice minimalist design with original twist. Good luck. :)

Thanks buddy :D You encourage me so much! :D

I’ll fix the footer. Btw, do you have any comments on header, sidebar and illustration elements? ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by