We will disable purchases soon as we get ready to update our sites (learn more in our forum post). Make sure you complete any transaction or leave it for when our sites are back up. You can monitor the status of our sites here.

194 posts
  • Author Level 4
  • Blog Interview
  • Collector Level 2
  • Romania
+3 more
CleanScript
says

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding Ghost themes…

Apart from the occasional bug fixes if that’s the case, if feature requests are out of the question, what is support covering for Ghost Themes? I mean, is there any support?

1763 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Power Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
+10 more
tommusrhodus
says

Given the currently harsh install process and the fact that not all servers run backbone.js – I imagine Ghost could be pretty brutal on the support side if an uninformed (on Ghost) buyer purchases a theme.

194 posts
  • Author Level 4
  • Blog Interview
  • Collector Level 2
  • Romania
+3 more
CleanScript
says

Given the currently harsh install process and the fact that not all servers run backbone.js – I imagine Ghost could be pretty brutal on the support side if an uninformed (on Ghost) buyer purchases a theme.
Good point man!
4 posts
  • Collector Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
  • Canada
  • 5 Years of Membership
dutchess
says

As a customer I’m a little confused as to why Ghost themes are being sold here when there are so few (if any) shared hosting companies that you can install them on. I was just about ready to purchase a Ghost theme yesterday but thought I’d read up about Ghost first, and I’m glad I did because I would have been pissed had I purchased it and then found out I couldn’t install it anywhere. What’s the future expectation for hosting these themes, and how long from now?

by
by
by
by
by
by