We will disable purchases soon as we get ready to update our sites (learn more in our forum post). Make sure you complete any transaction or leave it for when our sites are back up. You can monitor the status of our sites here.

1 post
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
mike1812
says

i want to file a compliant about a theme i purchase that doesn’t look and work like the demo. how i can do that?

356 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
+4 more
cosmincotor
says

Hi, before you contact envato support, try to contact the author of that theme, maybe he/she will be able to help you out :)

You can contact the author from his/her profile page.

4379 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
  • Community Superstar
+7 more
Dzinc
says

Hi mike, welcome to ThemeForest, I’m sorry to hear you are currently having trouble with a theme.

As cosmincotor kindly suggests above, have you tried contacting the author, and/or posting any/all issues in their dedicated support forum and/or item comments section? If not, please post the name of the item and we’ll gladly point you in the right direction.

In addition, please take a moment to read this article. If you need any further guidance, do open a support ticket and support staff will be sure to assist. Thanks for you patience and undertanding.

by
by
by
by
by
by