We will disable purchases soon as we get ready to update our sites (learn more in our forum post). Make sure you complete any transaction or leave it for when our sites are back up. You can monitor the status of our sites here.

1565 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • Featured Author
+2 more
OriginalEXE
says

You are not the only one,

just spent the night finishing plugin to meet the deadline for a client, and I also have a math exam in 3 hours.

Sweet pain though, especially when I get paid for it :)

420 posts Only positive music!
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 4
+8 more
Twisterium
says

Hi, guys. I have the same problem with my back and eyes. And here I’ve found much useful information for me. Thanks a lot!

332 posts Tabvn
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 6
  • Author Level 10
  • Beta Tester
+5 more
tabvn
says

When i get tired, i open a website and check the new car, new good car, and it helps me get more energy back to work :). i think we must have dream, the Dream keep us work without feel tired.

Good luck to Everyone, and keep up the good work!

272 posts The Dominant One
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 9
  • Collector Level 4
  • Top Monthly Author
+7 more
uidudes
says

Get a dog and start walking 3 to 4 times a day, refreshes the mind when your able to go outside and run/play a little with your dogs for a moment.

388 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
  • Freebie
  • Poland
+3 more
DamianN
says

Ww..what? Is it possible to get tired of making music? :] Personally I’m tired of NOT recording music ;]

... but sometimes the problem lies in the creativity …
Edit: The 300th forum post, YAY !

226 posts
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Bundle Boss
+6 more
h3design
says

Get a dog and start walking 3 to 4 times a day, refreshes the mind when your able to go outside and run/play a little with your dogs for a moment.
+1 !
225 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
mihaimcm
says

Wow didn’t aspect to get this much feed back I will try to buy a good chair ,even if it is expensive I’m sure it will get its results,as now I am sitting on an old wooden chair XD And I am trying a new relaxing technique ,I’m taking a bath,20 min,while I’m concentrating on my breath ,so…yeah I will see how effective is that in the next months.

99 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
+1 more
SteveVanDijk
says

I hope you soon feel better man, take care and take your rest…

1766 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
gbs
says

Wow didn’t aspect to get this much feed back I will try to buy a good chair ,even if it is expensive I’m sure it will get its results,as now I am sitting on an old wooden chair XD And I am trying a new relaxing technique ,I’m taking a bath,20 min,while I’m concentrating on my breath ,so…yeah I will see how effective is that in the next months.

yeah taking a shower has always been a good method, wash away all the bad feelings :D

by
by
by
by
by
by