Asks for a letterhead in MS Word format.
...is threatening with negative rating if you don’t add to your product the feature X or Y for him.
Believes they have better design sense than the professional they hired
...doesn’t know any of their FTP or domain login credentials and I end up waiting on the phone for 3 hours with customer support.
I hate when they’re really old too.
- rate with 1 star if i don’t add to product featured X & Y
- don’t want to give ftp account
- doesn’t read the documentation, but “they know” how to install it!
- doesn’t know how to install my app and come back and say : “your script doesn’t work”
- have a bad internet connection and ask “why is taking so long to upload a picture?”
- doesn’t know how to import an mysql database
- try to customize something and ask for support for this ( without giving any money )
@Voxelflux thx for opening this post , is really nice
- silently rate item with 1 star with no any question/complain/comment about it.
Best Regards, Andrey
Gives flattery about how much they love my work, ask for a quote with full excitement, receives quote then is never heard from again like they have been erased from existence.
You can get a Mercedes for the price of a used car.