Installing Theme from uploaded file: themeforest-3895788-bazar-shop-multipurpose-ecommerce-theme.zip error missing style.css

1 post
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
txtcorporation
says

Installing Theme from uploaded file: themeforest-3895788-bazar-shop-multipurpose-ecommerce-theme.zip Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

I NEED A HELP

3804 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Author Level 12
  • Trendsetter
  • 8 Years of Membership
+14 more
KrownThemes
says
27 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+7 more
betoalanis
says

first unzip that file, you will see it has some files in it, documentation and stuff, then go to the folder that has the theme, and there you will find another .zip file, which is the actual theme you jeed to install

3 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • Spain
mverava
says

first unzip that file, you will see it has some files in it, documentation and stuff, then go to the folder that has the theme, and there you will find another .zip file, which is the actual theme you jeed to install

Hi, first of all thank you for helping me. I bought the Hotelia Theme. I tried to install it but there is a problem in it !! Css file missing. So, please, would you mind to help me. I unzip the this file but I cannot see where is the other zip file (the right one ) in order to install it !!. thank you so much in advance,

B.regards,

Mónica

1 post
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Canada
  • Collector Level 1
lilbigdreams
says

Hi, first of all thank you for helping me. I bought the Hotelia Theme. I tried to install it but there is a problem in it !! Css file missing. So, please, would you mind to help me. I unzip the this file but I cannot see where is the other zip file (the right one ) in order to install it !!. thank you so much in advance,

B.regards,

Mónica

Hi, were you able to reslove this issue? I’m experiencing the same problem.

34 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 8
  • Trendsetter
+4 more
bkninja
says

Installing Theme from uploaded file: themeforest-3895788-bazar-shop-multipurpose-ecommerce-theme.zip Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

I NEED A HELP
Hi
You can refer this article to solve your issue :)
http://bit.ly/1Gv8PTQ
Regards
by
by
by
by
by
by