70 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 5
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Collector Level 2
+2 more
oliverdionela
says

Good day! Quite a long time TF lurker here but my first time to submit a theme. My theme was soft rejected with “Reason: please provide details item description. After editing, click save, resubmit.” from the reviewers. I’ve re-read the uploading guidelines and added them accordingly but my question is: Where exactly should I put it? I tried to add it on the description area first, together with the original theme description i had (with all the html formatting, I used Envatitor by the way) – got the same soft rejection. I tried to add it as an html file inside the preview zip together with my preview images – got the same soft rejection again. Am I missing something obvious there, guys? :-) Is there a field for “Item Description” on the upload page I’ve missed?

Thanks and good day!

516 posts
  • Super Copyright Ninja
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
+9 more
MoonBear
says

To update the item description, you have to go into the “Hidden” tab in your dashboard, edit, and then add your description in the text area that says “Description”.

You can’t miss it.

Also, make sure you press “Save Changes” AND THEN “Submit files for review”

70 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 5
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Collector Level 2
+2 more
oliverdionela
says

To update the item description, you have to go into the “Hidden” tab in your dashboard, edit, and then add your description in the text area that says “Description”.

You can’t miss it.

Also, make sure you press “Save Changes” AND THEN “Submit files for review”

Shoot! I just realized I’ve never hit the “Save Changes” button when I edited the description! :-) Whoa! Thank you very much! Gosh, I’m dumb, lel.

2462 posts
  • Argentina
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
manuelvega
says

Congratulations hehe

70 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 5
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Collector Level 2
+2 more
oliverdionela
says

Congratulations hehe

Thanks dude!

14 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
PixeliteStudio
says

Congratulations for your first item .. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by