3 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
sconky03
says

Hi Designers,

I am looking for a joomla template with an Everton Football Club Theme. can anyone help?

12 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
Catherine14
says
Hi Designers, I am looking for a joomla template with an Everton Football Club Theme. can anyone help?

Hi,

I am interested to work with your project. I have done many project for my clients.
If you are interested get back to me at prisley55@gmail.com
3 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
sconky03
says

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for your response to the forum post I placed. I would be interested in knowing more about you and your designs. Do you have a portfolio I can see? What do you charge for template design? As I mentioned in my post I am looking to develop a website aimed at Everton Football Fans. It will bring together the latest news from the club as well as video and other fun stuff. I would like to eventually add a forum as well and would need a template for that as well. I am looking for a fairly clean design, preferably based on a 960 grid. If you are interested, please drop me an email with a link to your portfolio, and a rough estimate of the cost involved. Also if you have any more questions please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Regards Shaun Concannon The Evertonian.com

971 posts
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
EireStudio
says

Hi,

Portfolio can be seen here: http://www.eirestudio.net/portfolio.php

PM your budget, Thanks

12 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
Catherine14
says

Hi, We also do custom theme development based upon the client requirements .Please let me know if you have any budget in your mind. Please have a look at a few examples that matches your requirements in our collection.

[links removed]
We can customize these templates as a Joomla template based upon your requirements.
2541 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 3
  • Podster
+8 more
CreatingDrew
says

Hi Catherine,

We don’t allow links to competing websites or marketplaces, so I’ve removed them from your post. Thanks for understanding! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by