We will disable purchases soon as we get ready to update our sites (learn more in our forum post). Make sure you complete any transaction or leave it for when our sites are back up. You can monitor the status of our sites here.

41 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • Denmark
  • Exclusive Author
udgang99
says

I’m looking for a site that works a bit like DeviantArt.com … Let’s say I have a community of ten artists, and we want a single site to display our works together. Each artist is supposed to be able to log into his own account, and upload/delete/move images to different “folders” that he creates. Each artist should have his own portfolio …

... anyone know of such a theme?

1749 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
webdesignerart
says

I’m looking for a site that works a bit like DeviantArt.com … Let’s say I have a community of ten artists, and we want a single site to display our works together. Each artist is supposed to be able to log into his own account, and upload/delete/move images to different “folders” that he creates. Each artist should have his own portfolio … ... anyone know of such a theme?

Hmmmmm,, maybe facepress theme will help you. Search it :)

41 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • Denmark
  • Exclusive Author
udgang99
says

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. But as I see it, the artists can’t make their own FOLDERS in Facepress for selections of images.

305 posts
  • Czech Republic
  • Trendsetter
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Most Wanted Winner
+3 more
ki-themes
says

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. But as I see it, the artists can’t make their own FOLDERS in Facepress for selections of images.

I may help you on this. If you drop me an email via contact form, we can discuss the details.

Regards.

Yigit

by
by
by
by
by
by