We’re getting ready for the big update (learn more in our forum post). Our sites won’t be available after 9:00 AM AEST (Saturday, 30 July 11:00 PM UTC) - keep it in mind if you’re thinking of buying an item. You can monitor the status of our sites here.

My html template rejected, it's approved in Wordpress template or not ?

1642 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Featured Author
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 11
+8 more
fuelthemes
says
||+521476|crozer said-|| It won’t get accepted, sorry. Not in the PSD , WP or HTML categories. You need to work much more on your design aesthetics. Or, if you’re a full-blown coder, impress the reviewers with mind-blowing features (such as Striking did). Good luck!

I actually don’t get why it won’t get accepted. If u-design, striking or karma is accepted, this one should be, too.

Generic themes sell more, that’s a fact.

2258 posts Digital Artist
  • Front Page Master
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+15 more
crozer
says
||+521477|turkhitbox said-||
||+521476|crozer said-|| It won’t get accepted, sorry. Not in the PSD , WP or HTML categories. You need to work much more on your design aesthetics. Or, if you’re a full-blown coder, impress the reviewers with mind-blowing features (such as Striking did). Good luck!

I actually don’t get why it won’t get accepted. If u-design, striking or karma is accepted, this one should be, too.

Read the last sentence of my post.

397 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
Monkify
says

If you look at the top Business themes, there are differences, though. The theme in question seems like it was pretty much directly taken from the Striking theme.

2627 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Featured Author
+11 more
ThemeProvince
says

The design too generic. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by