802 posts Plastic it's fantastic:))
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
  • Exclusive Author
+12 more
plastic3
says
It was so exciting to go for black, go for silver, or congratulate a fellow author with new shiny gold paw! You know, kind of an “inner corporate game” for everyone.
Yes, and i greatly amazed that Envato staff didn’t understand this..
723 posts
  • Featured Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Winner
  • Bundle Boss
+9 more
simonswiss
says

not a woman? why?
nothing personal, in most cases they create childish, cute, rounded, delicate, soft, detailed design that not suit our case I think
+1… sorry girls

Sorry but this is ridiculous and completely out of place. Dare i say such a “no girls sorry” statement is more childish than the way the badges look.

I don’t like the badges either, but the issue here is clearly not if they’ve been designed by a girl or a boy.. Come on!

5492 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Australia
  • Author Level 3
+5 more
Australia
says

Dont hold back Si

Lol

1891 posts The Last Man Standing
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 8
  • Beta Tester
  • Elite Author
+9 more
ThemeWisdom
says

I believe there are so many talented designers in our community which would love to make a new set of badges for Envato.

I suggest that Envato opens a new competition and asks from community designers to create a new set of badges. This way they will have dozens of options and they can choose the best design and use it in our community. And finally give a new shiny badge to the winner of the contest! :)

I believe this will work!

Cheers,
Iman

838 posts kontramax .com
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Winner
+17 more
Kontramax
says

I don’t like the badges either, but the issue here is clearly not if they’ve been designed by a girl or a boy.. Come on!

Yes, we just need new flat minimalistic badges. Or back to old pixel ones.

20 posts
  • Author Level 5
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 1
  • Affiliate Level 2
+2 more
Pichwise
says

I believe there are so many talented designers in our community which would love to make a new set of badges for Envato.

I suggest that Envato opens a new competition and asks from community designers to create a new set of badges. This way they will have dozens of options and they can choose the best design and use it in our community. And finally give a new shiny badge to the winner of the contest! :)

I believe this will work!

Cheers,
Iman

+1

757 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
+9 more
theAlThemist
says

not a woman? why?
nothing personal, in most cases they create childish, cute, rounded, delicate, soft, detailed design that not suit our case I think
+1… sorry girls

Sorry but this is ridiculous and completely out of place. Dare i say such a “no girls sorry” statement is more childish than the way the badges look.

+1 Don’t be rude guys. Not to mention it’s definitely NOT true! Girls can code and draw. Proven fact. Don’t act like non-grown-enough-chauvinists

978 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Author
  • Featured Item
  • Author Level 5
+7 more
FlossieWood
says

not a woman? why?
+1… sorry girls

+1 Don’t be rude guys. Not to mention it’s definitely NOT true! Girls can code and draw. Proven fact. Don’t act like non-grown-enough-chauvinists

That’s out of order – replace the word woman with a Race and this wouldn’t be tolerated here -it’s very sexist.

I’m really angry now.

Sometimes I wonder if I should hide my gender on Envato because of people like you Kontramax.

276 posts Stay Free, according your mind...
  • Elite Author
  • Feedback Guru
  • France
  • Most Wanted Winner
+9 more
sfxstudio
says

Ok, it’ was fun about 5 minutes so Let’s stop you cut a suit !
So let’s be constructive, i’ve taken a bit of my time to show you what i had in mind !
when i said more simple etc…....
Badges
Of course, this is just an idea ! Colors do not match anything here !
Best Regards
Steve

838 posts kontramax .com
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Winner
+17 more
Kontramax
says

I am sorry every girls for mentioning that gender factor, it was first thought when I saw icons, and I was angry when it’s became true. Sorry again, and please stop this unfortunate dispute, we just need new icons and vote, from any human who can do it.

by
by
by
by
by
by