As cudazi said, and also to work on my business full time. Get a Gold paw next year and launch an upcoming web app I’ve been working on.
1. Buy a car. Get it delivered actually.
2. Down payment for a nice house or an apartment. Things are getting darn expensive.
3. Not get lazy and stop working out. Walk more often.
4. Get in touch with estranged family and friends. It’s crazy how alienated modern society has made us.
5. Slack off a little less. Curse you, Reddit, HackerNews and gaming.
6. Be more proactive with learning and being uptodate with web dev technologies. Sadly, I’m constantly catching up.
Yes, I know it’s a long list but I’m awesome like that!
I will be buying a house to rent out next year hopefully
- Release 20 new themes
- Spend more time working on the website (tutorials, freebies…)(not wpCanyon, talking about WPScientist)
- Brake the Themeforest record for earnings in one month
- Give my father enough money to start a business so he can start earning for himself and not rely on his son (me) to give him money since i’m sure he hates that.
- Travel a bit
- Find a decent girl for a change
- Buy a car
- Buy an empty property to build a house on in the coming years (not next year)
That’s pretty much all
My goal is to become Power Elite Author
Drink less, save more and be more productive!