1. Information of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, in case of a single Notice with multiple works, a representative list of such works.
2. Precise identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and sufficient information to enable Usenet.nl to locate the material, such as each article´s subject, date, time, message-ID(s), newsgroup posted.
3. Full contact information such as full name of the complaining party, address, telephone number, e-mail address and, for agents, a clear statement of the relationship to the owner of the copyrights.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
5. A clear statement, under penalty of law, that the information in the DMCA Notice is both accurate and that you are an authorized agent of an entity or the person who holds the copyright. A physical or electronic signature of the authorized agent of an entity or the person is also required.
My English is very bad . If you have a DMCA Notice template, please publish it. Thank You!
You can use this awesome tool to send DMCA to remove the links :
FreshKiller – Let’s group together and give them hell !!!
I hope it help you!
Thank You! xanxa
I will try to send this notification in file sharing sites
25EGY Thank You! This is a great tool!